This page has links to our formal documents, recent publications and documents of general interest.
Financial and AGM 2022 Documents
- Minutes of 2021 AGM added 2021-05-12. As approved by the committee. This draft is awaiting approval at the 2022 AGM.
Financial and AGM 2021 Documents
- Agenda April 2021 added 2021-03-15, updated 2021-03-23
- Financial Activities 2020 added 2021-03-15
- Consolidated Balance Sheet 2020 added 2021-03-15
- Examiner`s Report 2020 added 2021-03-16
- Financial presentation AGM 2021 added 2021-04-26
- Chair`s report AGM 2021 added 2021-04-26
- Courses and activities report AGM 2021 added 2021-04-26
- Screenshots of polls AGM 2021 added 2021-04-26
- Canterbury & District u3a Constitution revised 2018-04
- EDI Policy. Our policy on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion issued 2018-07
- Data Protection Policy 2019 issued 2019-09
- Statement on Data Protection issued 2018-01
- Interest Sharing Groups: ISG Convention issued 2018-04
- Courses Refund Policy from 2015-10
- Outings Refund Policy from 2018-06
- Incident Report Form. To report incidents to persons or property. added 2018-06
- Subject Coordinator Role. The role and responsibilities of subject group coordinators. added 2018-09
- Subject Coordinator Timetable showing when the programmes are prepared. added 2018-09
- Terms and Conditions of Membership added 2020
- Attendance at Taster Sessions issued 2020-01
- Application Form 2022-23 added 2022-01
- Gift Aid Form for renewed members added 2021-09
These online versions may include corrections to errors noted since the paper copies were printed. They also have personal contact details removed.
Canterbury & District Bulletins
Review giving reports of recent activities.
|Review 2019 pp1-7||Review 2019 pp8-14||Review 2019 pp15-28|