This page has links to our formal documents, recent publications and documents of general interest.
- Canterbury & District U3A Constitution revised 2018-04
- EDI Policy. Our policy on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion issued 2018-07
- Data Protection Policy 2019 issued 2019-09
- Statement on Data Protection issued 2018-01
- Interest Sharing Groups: ISG Convention issued 2018-04
- Courses Refund Policy from 2015-10
- Outings Refund Policy from 2018-06
- Incident Report Form. To report incidents to persons or property. added 2018-06
- Subject Coordinator Role. The role and responsibilities of subject group coordinators. added 2018-09
- Subject Coordinator Timetable showing when the programmes are prepared. added 2018-09
- Attendance at Taster Sessions issued 2020-01
Financial and AGM Documents
Documents for AGM to be held on 8 April 2020
- 2020 Invitation
- 2020 Nomination Form
- 2020 Agenda
- Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Finance documents 2019 (comprising Statement of Financial Activities, Consolidated Balance Sheet and Independent Examiner’s report)
Review giving reports of recent activities.
|Review 2019 pp1-7||Review 2019 pp8-14||Review 2019 pp15-28|
|Review 2018 Part A||Review 2018 Part B||Review 2018 Centrefold||Review 2018 Part C|
Canterbury & District Newsletter These online versions may include corrections to errors noted since the paper copies were printed.
|2019 12 (Dec)||2019 09 (Sept)||2019 06 (June)||2019 03 (Mar)|
|2018 12 (Dec)||2018 09 (Sept)||2018 06 (June)||2018 03 (Mar)|
|2017 12 (Dec)|
General Interest Items
An article on Tactile Paving. Note that in following the link you are leaving our website and entering an external site. We do not take responsibility for the content on that site.