***See Member page for messages about Coronavirus arrangements***
Courses for Spring 2021
- Apply for courses 2021 Q1 from 28 December 2020.
- All courses and activities will run by Zoom or email in the Spring. See Introduction 2021 Q1.
- You can look at all courses on offer: Browse 2021 Q1
- or see only those courses with spaces left: Course spaces 2021 Q1
- You can read about the Application Process 2021 Q1 or watch David's video How to Apply 2021 Q1.
Note for Course Leaders, Hosts and Committee Members
Any incident involving damage to persons or property needs to be recorded on an incident report form and kept at the Orange St office. You can print a copy of the Incident Report Form here.
This is a reminder to course organisers that we would very much like to receive reports and photos of your event. Please send these to Roger and Margaret Lansdell. Please get in touch using the form on our Contact page.
Interest Sharing Groups
Index to subject areas
|A=Art History and Appreciation||B=Recreation and Creative Skills||C=History Courses|
|D=IT||E=Language Courses||F=Literature and Drama|
|G=Movement and Dance||H=Music Courses||J=Science|
|K=Social Sciences||M=Philosophy and Religion|