WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE DO IT
- The emphasis is on sharing enjoyment, understanding and the pooling of members' skills.
- The Group decides which play we read and study.
- Judy presents a comprehensive introduction to the chosen play; genre, date, source(s);outline plot; brief introduction to the characters; roles and relationships of the characters and, later themes and styles and etc
- We discuss and study the scenes encouraging the useful and mature contributions from members, then
- at the end of the play, its relationship to the other plays in the canon and Shakespeare's development as a playwright.