Planning the Environment - Downend.
What A seminar series designed to prompt discussion about our local environment.
When The first Thursday of each month, 10 till 12, from 4th May 2017.
Where A local venue in Downend.
Some suggested ideas for discussion:-
- The Western Super Mayor’s Plans for the Greater Bristol Area
- The Metro Bus. The role of the private car, railways and their future
- Population, housing, shopping and employment
- Pollutions and global warming
- The transport of people, goods, energy, information and waste
This is a new group, convened and led by a retired academic with experience in transport planning. It will provide learning and interesting discussion for anyone interested in sustainable environments, particularly relating to our local area.
To contact the convener for further information and to express an interest, just click on the 'send a message' link above.
Contact before coming; No steps into house or toilet; Parking on-street; 2 mins walk to bus stops.
Updated 4/17 BC