Brecon

Trips and Events on Other Days

After a lot of deliberation, the committee have decided to suspend our meetings and activities as of now. We feel this is the safest option for our members and potential vulnerabilities for some. There will not be a U3A meeting on 19th or thereafter until this crisis is over.
We will review this decision as events unravel and advice evolves. We will keep you updated of course but, as we know you will appreciate, we are unable to be definite as to when we can resume.

Posted 16th March