Murder Book Club
To send an email to the Group Contacts - use the 'Bird' link top right of this page
She will be in touch either by email, or to have a chat if you would like to include your phone number
Group Contact: Margaret Turner
Calling all Sleuths!
Do you love crime novels?
Come and join us at the U3a Murder Book Club to discuss the great detectives
and maybe discover some new ones.
Prepare yourselves to enjoy lively reviews and chat.
- When do we meet? - Every 4th Tuesday of the month at 2pm
- Where do we meet? - Upstairs at Braintree Library
- Why do we meet? - To share our love of detective novels
- How do we get our books? - We order them from the Library
- Who chooses the books? - We all do
Kingdom of the Blind by Louise Penny was our last book reviewed.
We all agreed the book was an easy read although and liked the setting and characters. Many of the group wanted to read more of her books starting from the first one. This book was a winner.Marks out of ten 8/10.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Tue Dec 24th||No meeting break for Christmas Holidays|
|Tue Jan 28th 2020||2.00pm upstairs in Braintree Library|
|Tue Feb 25th 2020||2.00pm upstairs in Braintree Library|