Welcome to our Brackley & District U3A - Inaugurated on 15th October 2015
Registered Charity Number 1180180
We currently have 339 members as at 22 November 2018.
At the AGM on 17th May 2018 a new Management Committee was elected.
Your Committee is very busy setting up more Interest Groups and monthly Speaker Meetings.
Please think about taking part in next year's committee
OBJECTIVES of the U3A
1. To encourage those older people no longer in full-time employment to engage in educational and cultural activities.
2. To find and help such people use their skills to teach and learn.
3. To provide affordable education for all members
4. To make the population, as well as educational establishments, aware of the existence and aims of U3A.
5. To encourage people of all cultures to participate and both give and receive the benefits of mutual experience.
6. To seek to include the housebound and the disabled in the educational and cultural activities of the U3A.
7. To ensure adequate recognition of the abilities of the retired.
8. To obtain access to, and the use of, facilities for the activities of the U3As from National and Local Government and other organisations
9. To actively demonstrate the continuing contributions made by third agers.
For further information:-
please call our Membership Secretary telephone number 07444 363494