BOURNE U3A is REGISTERED CHARITY NUMBER 1100094
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
• Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement (go to www.u3a.org.uk for further details)
• Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute
• Abide by the terms and conditions of the Bourne U3A Constitution
• Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy
• Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee
• Advise the committee of any change in your personal details
Various documents can be viewed and downloaded or printed by clicking on the appropriate link on the right of this screen.
|PART YEAR from 1st September||£7|
If you join as a full member after December 1st you will be asked to pay the full fee which will then cover your subscription for the next 13 months.
There is no reduced rate for associate membership.
To renew your membership, please click on FORMS PAGE on the right and select RENEWAL, PRINT the form, complete it, and either bring it to a Monday Meeting, or send with your membership fee to the Membership Secretary
If you are already a member, clicking the MEMBERS PORTAL link on the right will enable you to amend your personal record, see an up to date list of Groups with their contact details and also see the calendar of future Group, Committee and other meetings.
Before logging in please ensure you know your membership number, first and last name, email address and post code, as notified to the Membership Secretary, to authorise the look up.
If for any reason you find you cannot login, check your recorded details with the Membership Secretary.