Bishop's Cleeve U3A requires members to provide their personal information so that you can be kept informed about events and activities that are offered as part of your membership.
In collecting your information our U3A will:
- Store it securely;
- Use it to communicate with you as a U3A member;
- Share your information with Lead Contacts for those Interest Groups that you are a current or prospective member of;
- If you are a Lead Contact, share your information with current or prospective members of that Interest Group;
- Send you general information about the Third Age Trust (The Third Age Trust is the National Organisation to which all U3As are affiliated).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement.
- Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
Please click on the link above to see a copy of our current constitution