New Membership Application
You can download a hard copy of the New Membership Application Form by clicking the Link on this page.
(Please send the completed form with your cheque to the address given)
Alternatively you can apply online here: Online Application Form
Please note that when applying for membership of Bishop's Cleeve U3A you must agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions as follows:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement.
- Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
Current Members Portal on Beacon
If you are already a member of our U3A, you can now update your details online and renew your membership (if now due) by following the link to the Members Portal
How to Log On to the Portal
You will need to supply your membership number and other personal contact details. If you get an error when logging on check that:
- Your membership number is correct (it's printed on your membership card).
- Your forename and surname are spelt correctly and start with a capital letter. Check you haven't mistakenly entered a blank space after one or both of them.
- Your postcode is correct, with a blank space between the two sections.
- You haven't entered any capital letters in your email address.
- You haven't copied and pasted, or use auto-fill, to complete any of the fields. This may work on some computers but it doesn't always, so it's best to type the information each time.
You can use the Members Portal to:
- Check and if necessary, update your personal contact details. This includes addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and emergency contact information. You are asked to do this whenever your information changes or at least once a year.
- See the contact details for group coordinators.
- Upload a photo.
If you still can't log on please email the Beacon Administrator via the CONTACT page.
Beacon is an on-line management system, supported by the Third Age Trust, specifically for local U3As. We use Beacon to manage our Membership Records, Groups and Venues information, overall Calendar and to send mass emails securely to members.