If you would like to join Biggar and District U3A, or you would like to renew your membership, you will find all the relevent information below.
Membership of Biggar and District U3A entitles you to attend any of the Open Meetings and to join any of the Interest Groups. You will also receive directly in the post 5 copies of the U3A magazine Third Age Matters. Part of the membership fee also includes a capitation fee paid to the National U3A for public liability insurance, administration and support services.
- The membership year runs from 1st September
- New members paying after January pay a reduced fee
- Members whose primary membership is held with another U3A pay a reduced fee
- Current fees are shown on the application form
- Payment can be paid by cash, cheque, or direct bank transfer
If you would like to join (or renew your membership) click on the link on the right to show the application form, complete it, and then either post it to the address shown, or bring it along to one of the open meetings.
If you would like more informationon about our U3A before joining, just come along to one of our open meetings (a guest fee of £2 applies) where you can talk to members and find out what happens in all the Interest Groups.