Finding your way around
Use the Tabs in the Berwyn and District Header to choose your area of interest.
- Most pages contain links to further information.
- Links will be in bold type and usually blue.
- If you have followed a link before it will show in a different colour, usually purple.
- If you have difficulty reading the page text you can use Ctrl & + together to enlarge it or Ctrl & - together to make it smaller again.
Wherever there are images on a page you can tap or click on them to open up a larger version.
- If you tap or click on the edge of the enlarged image a navigation arrow appears so that you can move forward or back through the images on that page.
- Many pictures will also show some more information in the caption beneath the larger image.
Information about our Interest Groups
- From the Groups Tab you can tap or click any Group's name to open a page with more information about the group including their planned schedule. Their planned events will be shown here and also on the Events tab.
- The Group's page will always show how to contact the Group Leader.
- In most cases you can send an email directly to the Group leader by tapping or clicking the Blue pigeon in the top right corner of the page.
- Some Groups have links to more pages with details of their activities over the previous year.
- We even have a special group which deals solely with trivia
- Berwyn and District U3A is administered by an elected Committee whose names you can find on the Contacts Tab.
- You can send an email message to any officer by tapping or clicking on their Role.
- Membership and Financial data is managed using the U3A Beacon system. Details of how members can check their own record can be found on the Beacon and Privacy page.
- To keep in touch with our membership our Committee and Group Leaders use Beacon email.
Picture "Archive" - Potpourri
- Tap or click the Gallery Tab to view all the pictures uploaded to this site.
- The pictures are not sorted in any meaningful way and will seem somewhat haphazard with some duplication.
- You can scroll through the whole gallery page by page using "Next" or "Previous"
- You can tap or click any picture to view a full size version then step forward using "Next picture on this site" or jump directly to the page that includes the picture.
- You cannot navigate forwards or back using the edge arrows.
- If you notice any error or omission on these pages please advise me by sending an email to webmaster.