Keeping sane whilst isolated
Don't be too downhearted while you are unable to leave home. Take a look around our website where we have plenty of ideas to help you "learn, laugh and live" during the Coronavirus outbreak while our usual activities have been curtailed.
Although our interest groups are unable to meet in person you can join in spirit with groups you already know or why not try some others and make new friends?
Some things to do while you are unable to meet your fellow members face to face
- Join our Armchair Travellers and tell us where you have enjoyed being. See our Destination of the week
- Why not join our WhatsApp group? It's a private closed group where members can chat and swap stories, ideas or whatever is interesting them. If you'd like to join just drop a line to our Chairman Fransis.
- Visit our Literature group page to try some homework or read Geoff's Poem of the week.
- Try Don's Table Tennis group page and his engaging virtual Ping Pong.
- Review our past Photocomp entries.
- Living History in Unprecedented Times
- Sign up for U3A Newsletter
- Listen to a story from a wide range of free audible books
- Consider the Request from North East Wales Archives.
Third Age Trust has created a dedicated page on the national website to keep you up to date with the latest guidance and advice - both general and specific to U3A. You can find it at TAT advice