Membership terms/conditions and Privacy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement.
- Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
By renewing your membership, you give us permission to use the information you have supplied in the following ways:
- To store it securely for membership purposes.
- To communicate with you as a U3A member.
- To share with group leaders for those groups that you are a member of.
- To send you general information about the Third Age Trust (the national organisation to which U3As are affiliated).
- To send you information about local activities that may be of interest.
We will also add full fee members to the direct mailing list for the Third Age Trust magazines – Third Age Matters and Sources. Your information will be shared with the company who oversee the distribution of the Trust Magazines for this purpose.
You can request for your data not to be used for any of these purposes at any time. To do so, please write to us via the Secretary option on the Contact page of this website.