Website Administrator Notices
Website Administrator Contact
Please contact Alan Aldridge using the Webmaster email link.
Benfleet U3A is very grateful to U3A Site Builder for inclusion in their Web Domain.
For the benefit of members of Benfleet U3A, the U3A Site Builder developers (all volunteers) have set up a generic website structure for the free use of all U3As in the UK. Over time, new features are added (after being tested by Webmasters).
This gives Benfleet U3A the ability to communicate with our members information regarding:
- Their Committee
- Monthly Meetings
- Interest Groups (with associated Activities)
- Events of the U3A, its Interest Groups, Other U3As, The Third Age Trust and others.
- List other U3As in the Essex area
- Web Links to webpages within the U3A, other U3As and non-U3A websites
- Email Links to personal email addresses
- Pictures of Interest Groups and their Activities
Based on guidelines from U3A Site Builder, we have the following website rules:
- No photos should be uploaded of people not wishing to appear on the website. If a photo has been accidentally uploaded it will be deleted when we have been made aware of it.
- No personal telephone numbers should appear on the website, unless specific permission has been given. (Note 1)
- No email addresses should appear on the website. These should be replaced by email contact links. (Note 1)
- No home addresses should appear on the website. (Note 1)
Website Rules - Notes:
- 1 - Unless otherwise specified, Personal Details within uploaded files are exempt