Crafts - Felting
This group is only open to current Members of the Belper and District U3A or one of the Derbyshire Cluster U3As.
- Meeting details Meets monthly on 2nd Friday, with occasional visits to places of interest.
- Costs attached Room hire costs, and we occasionally buy materials from each other. Standard U3A mileage costs for visits.
- Who would enjoy it Open to all members of Belper U3A or a Derbyshire U3A, whether you have made felt before or not.
- What the group is aiming to do We aim to provide an opportunity for members to work on their own felt-related projects. We share ideas and expertise, and experiment together.
Instruction in basic felt-making given to those who have not done it before.
- What equipment is needed? A list will be given to new members – some things you will already have, other things are reasonable priced and generally easily available. No expensive outlay needed.
- Examples of activities, past or planned So far we have done needle felting and made pre-felts to use in future projects.
This group has vacancies
For further information and how to join this group please contact the group coordinator by clicking on the 'mail-to' envelope in the top right-hand corner of this page.
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.