Art Appreciation Group 4
This group is only open to current Members of the Belper and District U3A or one of the Derbyshire Cluster U3As
- Meeting times Various Saturdays
- Costs If sharing vehicles, cost towards fuel, if using public transport, costs may vary depending on where we travel to
- Who it will suit Anyone with an interest in Art Appreciation of all kinds, i.e. Sculpture, Paintings, Photography, Pottery, Textiles and Architecture
- Any particular materials/equipment required? No
- What we aim to do Visit a variety of places, either locally or further afield, discovering all kinds of art, by different artists.
- Examples of activities, past or planned Joseph Wright Gallery, Derby. Edward Burra, Djanogly Gallery, Nottingham. Caro Exhibition, Chatsworth. Great Dome Art Fair,Buxton.
Barber Institute, Birmingham. Millennium & Graves Galleries, Sheffield. New Walk Museum & Art Gallery & Cathedral, Leicester.
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery – Love & Death, Victorian Paintings; Revealed – Government Art Collection; Staffordshire Hoard. Djanogly Gallery Nottm – Saturday Night & Sunday Morning Photography.
This group is currently full
Please contact the Group Co-ordinator to add your name to the waiting list by clicking on the 'mail-to' envelope in the top right-hand corner of this page. If we get more than 6 on the waiting list a new group can be started and we are happy to help with this.