ABOUT THIS PAGE
The information on this page is for members of Belper & District U3A whose membership expires on 31st December 2019.
- If your previous membership expired on or before 31st December 2018 please email the Membership Secretary who will tell you how to re-join.
- If you have never been a member and want to join the U3A see the Join the U3A page.
To renew your membership for the year commencing 1st January 2020 the rates are:-
- Individual Membership - £10
- Associate Membership - £ 6.50
HOW TO RENEW
OPTION 1 - RENEW ONLINE USING THE MEMBERS PORTAL
Use this option if you want to pay by credit or debit card, or a PayPal account. See Link on right for instructions
- The option to renew will only become available 4 weeks prior to the 31st December.
- When you renew online you will receive an email acknowledging your renewal.
- If you know how to use the Members Portal, go straight to the Members Portal Login.
- If you haven't used the Members Portal before, need a reminder or have problems logging in, go to the About the Members Portal page.
OPTION 2 - RENEW AT AGM/MONTHLY MEETING or by POST
Use this option if you want to pay by cash or cheque.
1. At an Open Meeting.
Bring your subscription in an unsealed envelope with written on the front:-
i. The name/s of members renewing
ii. Post code for the above names
iii. Current membership number/s as on your membership card (a list of membership numbers will be available at the meetings)
iv. A cheque made payable to Belper and District U3A or £10 cash (exact money please).
2. By Post
Send a cheque made payable to Belper and District U3A. On the back of the cheque or in a covering note please write:-
i. The name or names of members renewing
ii. Post Code for each of the above names
iii. Current membership number/s (as on your membership card)
The cheque should be sent to:- The Treasurer, 9 Ashop Road, Belper DE56 0DP
OPTION 3 - BY BANK TRANSFER.
Please refer to the attachment that was sent out with the Membership Secretary's renewal email.
If this is not possible please contact the Treasurer for the details.
- You can collect your card from the Membership Desk at any U3A Monthly General Meeting. Dates of the meetings are on the 2019 Speakers page. The programme for 2020 will be available soon.
- Membership cards can be sent out to you if you provide a Self-Addressed Envelope with a stamp attached.
- Members renewing online via the Members Portal will receive their membership card as an attachment to the email acknowledging their renewal, which they can print out or save to their smartphone.