Capel Manor Gardens
On 10th July some members visited Capel Manor Gardens in Enfield, Middlesex.
Capel Manor Gardens is situated on a 30 acre estate, first established in the late 13th century. They provide a colourful and scented oasis surrounding a Georgian Manor House and Victorian Stables.
There are various gardens including:
- The Queen Mother's Garden
- Victorian Garden
- 17th Century Style Gardens and Well
- Walled Garden
- Scented Pelargonium House
- The Old Manot House Garden (phase 1 opened by Her Majesty the Queen in June 2010
- Which? Gardening Trial Gardens (looking for the best varieties for the amateur Gardener)
Look at the photos taken by members on the visit.
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.