|Convenor: Lynda Ayres|
|No Vacancies - Waiting List|
|Date: Wednesday Mornings|
|Meet: Bell Tower by the churchyard at the end of New Market, Beccles|
To cycle for enjoyment around Beccles and beyond.
The rides are approximately 20 to 30 miles distance, the average speed is 10mph, along cycle routes and country lanes avoiding main roads whenever possible.
The rides will include a refreshment stop either during the ride or back in Beccles at the end.
Rides will be cancelled if inclement weather is forecast.
Group members will take turns in leading the ride with regular stops to ensure that no one gets left behind.
- To give their personal contact details (email and telephone numbers) and Emergency Contact details (name of contact with telephone number) to the Convenor.
- Ensure that the Ride Leader has the above information at the beginning of the Ride.
- All riders are responsible for their own safety and need to have an awareness of other road users, this includes other members of the group.
- All riders need to be confident that they are fit enough to safely complete a ride of approx 20 to 30 miles distance with an average speed of 10mph.
- Ensure that bicycles are roadworthy. It is advisable to travel with a pump and spare inner tube.
- All riders to wear cycle helmets.
If you are interested in joining the group’s waiting list and for further information please send a message via 'the bird' at the bottom of this page.
2nd - 10 Riders - 24 miles to Denton
9th - 13 Riders - 24 miles to Bungay
16th - 10 Riders - 25 miles to Halesworth
23rd - 6 Riders - 19 miles to Loddon
30th - 4 Riders - 20 miles to Bungay
6th - 7 Riders - 20 miles to Carlton Colville
13th - 11 Riders - 20 miles to Bungay
20th - 9 Riders - 23 miles to Earsham
27th - 10 Riders - 21 miles to Langley
6th - 5 Riders - 22 miles to Flixton
13th - Cancelled - Strong winds
20th - 9 Riders - 22 miles to Pakefield
27th - 12 Riders - 23 miles to Earsham
3rd - 4 Riders - 22 miles to Halesworth
10th - 8 Riders - 22 miles to Wrentham
17th - 8 Riders - 22 miles to Holton
24th - 12 Riders - 21 miles to Reedham
1st - 8 Riders - 20 miles to Ellough
8th - Cancelled - Rain and strong winds
15th - 11 Riders - 23 miles to Loddon
22nd - 9 Riders - 27 miles to Southwold Harbour
29th - 12 Riders - 22 miles to Carlton Colville
5th - 6 Riders - 21 miles to Raveningham
12th - 9 Riders - 18 miles to Carlton Colville
19th - 11 Riders - 26 miles to Reydon
25th - 5 Riders - 24 miles to Oulton Broad