|Convenor: Lynda Ayres|
|No Vacancies - Waiting List|
|Date: Wednesday Mornings|
|Meet: Bell Tower by the churchyard at the end of New Market, Beccles|
To cycle for enjoyment around Beccles and beyond.
The rides are approximately 20 to 30 miles distance, the average speed is 10mph, along cycle routes and country lanes avoiding main roads whenever possible.
The rides will include a refreshment stop either during the ride or back in Beccles at the end.
Rides will be cancelled if inclement weather is forecast.
Group members will take turns in leading the ride with regular stops to ensure that no one gets left behind.
- To give their personal contact details (email and telephone numbers) and Emergency Contact details (name of contact with telephone number) to the Convenor.
- Ensure that the Ride Leader has the above information at the beginning of the Ride.
- All riders are responsible for their own safety and need to have an awareness of other road users, this includes other members of the group.
- All riders need to be confident that they are fit enough to safely complete a ride of approx 20 to 30 miles distance with an average speed of 10mph.
- Ensure that bicycles are roadworthy. It is advisable to travel with a pump and spare inner tube.
- All riders to wear cycle helmets.
If you are interested in joining the group’s waiting list and for further information please send a message via 'the bird' at the bottom of this page.
RIDES in 2020
8th January - 10 Riders - 28 miles to Southwold