IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT DURING THE PRESENTATION OR ASK A QUESTION THEN THIS IS THE PROCEDURE.
You can watch videos on YouTube without signing in, but you can't add comments until you sign in with your Google account.
When you leave your first comment, you agree to set up your own YouTube channel. This doesn't mean you have to post videos (though you can).
How to comment on YouTube videos on your computer
Before you leave a comment on a YouTube video, make sure you're signed in. If you are, your Google photo or icon will appear in the upper right corner of your browser window.
If not, you'll see a blue Sign In box in that corner.
1. Click the blue Sign In box.
2. This will take you to a page where you can choose the Google account you want to use to sign in to YouTube. Click on the account (if it appears) or enter your account information.
3. On the next screen, enter your account password.
4. You'll be auto-directed back to YouTube.
If you try to comment when you aren't signed in, YouTube will automatically send you to your Google sign-in page.
Once you sign in, you'll be able to comment on YouTube videos:
1. Click into the line that says, “Say Something”
2. Add your comment.
3. Press enter on your keyboard to send your comment.
4. Your comment will appear in the chat feed!