Walking, Thursdays Longer Walks
We meet twice a month, the first walk being more challenging, depending on the time of year the walks are usually 8 to 12 miles long.
- Good footwear and clothing for all weathers essential.
- Can involve challenging ascents and terrain.
- Bring a packed lunch.
- Often one hour's travel from Barnsley.
- Detailed programme in the Buzz.
If you are interested in joining contact the Co-ordinator - Brian Smyth
- Please see the Groups Calendar for a schedule of the latest meeting times, dates and locations.
- Do you have a disability? Please discuss suitability of this activity with the Group Coordinators.
Page last reviewed 23/09/2019 by Brian Smyth
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.