Walking, Thursdays Longer Walks
We meet on the 4th Thursday of the month, depending on the time of year the walks are usually 8 to 9 miles long.
- Good footwear and clothing for all weathers essential.
- Review personal risk assessment checklist before each walk.
- Can involve challenging ascents and terrain.
- A packed lunch and water required.
- Often one hour's travel from Barnsley.
- Detailed programme in the Buzz.
There is currently a waiting list, if you wish to be added to it, contact the Co-ordinator - Brian Smyth
- Please see the Groups Calendar for a schedule of the latest meeting times, dates and locations.
- Do you have a disability? Please discuss suitability of this activity with the Group Coordinator.
Page last reviewed 03/01/2022 by Brian Smyth
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.