Link Up Group
We meet on the 3rd Monday each month at Priory Campus at 6:30pm.
This group is purely for recently joined members of bu3a and was set up in July 2017.
The aims of the group are:
- To give all new members the opportunity to be introduced and get to know each other.
- To help understand how our u3a works.
- To be a stepping stone between joining to becoming settled in groups of your choice.
You will be invited to attend 3 sessions.
Topics covered will be:
- How to join groups.
- BU3A monthly meetings.
- The Buzz quarterly magazine.
- Facebook (private closed group).
- Blue boxes and the importance of signing-in register.
The group will be kept small, around 12 members each session to allow you to feel comfortable and relaxed.
Coordinator: Eveline Mirfin (click picture to enlarge)