U3A RACKETBALL GROUP
What is Racketball?
- Racketball is similar to Squash, but the racket is bigger and the ball is larger and bouncier. It is easier to play than Squash and is a good form of exercise.
Who is it for?
- Men and women who are retired or semi-retired.
- Experienced players.
- Those who have played other racket sports.
When is it?
- Every Tuesday morning – 10.30 am – 12 noon at Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre.
What do I need to bring?
- Wear white soled trainers and comfortable clothes.
- Rackets and balls are provided.
How much is it?
- Just £3 per session.
We are currently looking for new members, just give Pat a call (the phone number is on the Contact list), an e-mail, or just turn up on a Tuesday Morning.
Coordinator: Pat Gallamore
- Please see the Groups Calendar for a schedule of the latest meeting times, dates and locations.
- Do you have a disability? Please contact the Group Coordinator to discuss access and suitability.
Page last reviewed 23/09/2019 by Webmaster