The group meets at 9.30am on the second Monday of each month. Group discussion takes place on many aspects of this well supported hobby as well as site visits agreed by the group to study birds in their habitat.
Prior to a visit both existing and new members need to contact the coordinator to make sure that the venue can accommodate the numbers and to arrange car sharing.
Some of the Birdwatching Group Venues:
- Old Moor RSPB Reserve. We are very lucky to have this on our doorstep.
- Blacktoft Sands RSPB Reserve.
- Pugneys Water Park.
- Potteric Carr. Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.
Coordinators: Gillian Richardson, Tony Hunt
Page last reviewed 18/08/2018 by Webmaster
- Please see the Groups Calendar for a schedule of the latest meeting times, dates and locations.
- Do you have a disability? Please check with the Group Coordinators to discuss accessibility to various sites.